Product Liability lawyers in California
In our day and age, we enjoy so much comfort with modern technology. We also need to trust that the goods we use are made to be operated efficiently and safely. Sometimes when the products we use was defective in design or manufacturing, it can result in very serious injuries.
Types of defects are as follows:
- Accelerators that stick or break;
- Defective Air bags;
- Electrical system male function;
- Cracked wheels;
- Defective wheel bolts and studs;
- Defective Fuel system components;
- Defective Windshield wiper;
- Defective Seat belts or seats;
- Defective Tires; Tread Separation;
- Defective highway design or road design;
- Defective Vehicles/Auto parts.
Types of the injuries
In general, for many reasons, the chances of serious injury are higher when the defects related accidents do actually occur.
- Wrongful death;
- Spinal cord injury;
- Traumatic Brain Injury;
- Serious injury;
- Catastrophic Injury;
- Brain Injuries;
- Broken Bones;
- Neck, Back, and Shoulder Injury;
- Fatal Injuries;
Our law firm has years of experience handling product liability related injury claims. Our attorneys can also provide experience and negotiate skillfully in court for your legal rights and interests.
Please our office, at (714) 633-1700, or you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com, or complete our online form for a free assessment of your case.